Terms and conditions:
- The image should have been taken by a digital device (camera).
- The organizer of the award have the right to use the winning image for non-profit publishing purposes, and the participation in the awards will be regarded as the prior approval of participant of this right.
- The subject of the award for this year are: “Tea” and “Sixties”.
- The participant is allowed to submit a maximum of three images.
- The winner is allowed to participate again in the prize after at least three years.
- The award should be submitted in cooperation with the Arab Photographers Association, Jordan Branch, through this web site: www.dpclick.com
- The winner is required to submit the original image file and the print file for printing and publishing purposes.
- The decision of the Arbitration Commission shall be deemed irrevocable and the Arbitration Committee shall have the right to withhold the award or grant it to one or more winners.
- The deadline for submitting the work is June 1, 2020.
The rights of the winning works will be transferred to the Palestine International Institution.