Terms and conditions
- Artist can participate in the drawings about different subjects such as freedom, occupation resistance, right of return, resisting Israeli aggression and siege, the right of people to resist occupation, enhancing solidity culture, anti-systemic terrorism that states apply, anti- West and American support for Israeli Occupying State, the suffering of the Palestinian people under occupation, the suffering of Palestinian people in asylum’s countries, the suffering of Palestinian prisoners in occupying prisons, the segregation that Palestinian people suffer under Israeli state, Israel as a religious state….. etc.
- The size of the drawings should be A3 or A4.
- Drawings can be either manual or digital.
- Artist can participate with a maximum of five drawings.
- Drawings should not contain any text, and if it have, it must be written in Arabic.
- The work shall be for one artist only, mutual works are not accepted.
- Artist can participate in a previous published drawings or non published drawings.
- Drawings must not have been previously awarded.
- The winner is allowed to participate another time in the award after a period of three years.
- The Palestine International Institute has the right to use the drawings for non- commercial purposes.
- The decision of the Arbitration Commission shall be deemed irrevocable and the Arbitration Committee shall have the right to withhold the award or grant it to one or more winners.
- Each prize will be awarded a total prize of US$5,000 (Five thousands US Dollar), in addition, a certificate of appreciation will be granted for each winner.
- The deadline for sending the participations is June 1, 2019.
- Participations must be sent to email: [email protected] or [email protected]
The rights of the winning works will be transferred to the Palestine International Institution, and the remaining participants will have the right to choose between granting their works to the “Institution” or retrieve them at their own expense.