Terms and conditions:
- The work should be in the field of photography branches: oil painting, acrylic, water painting, graphic printing, mixed materials.
- The work volume shall not be less than 35×40 cm.
- The work shall be authentic, not transferred from any other work, and print version shall be shall be the only one.
- The work must not be previously offered or received prizes.
- The applicant is not entitled to participate in more than one work.
- The work shall be for one artist only, mutual works are not accepted.
- The work shall contain expressive value.
- The decision of the Arbitration Commission shall be deemed irrevocable and the Arbitration Committee shall have the right to withhold the award or grant it to one or more winners.
- Attached CV Arabic (none Arab can submit his/her CV in English), a copy of personal identity, and a personal picture.
- The deadline for submitting the work is 15 June, 2020.
- The work is sent to the headquarters of the Palestine International Institute, between seven and eight circle, Zahran Street, Amman-Jordan. Tel: 5865684, e-mail: pii-diaspora.org
The rights of the winning works will be transferred to the Palestine International Institution. The rest of the participants have the right to choose between giving their work to the institution or retrieve them at their own expense.