Terms and conditions:
- The image should have been taken by a digital device (camera).
- The organizer of the award have the right to use the winning image for non-profit publishing purposes, and the participation in the awards will be regarded as the prior approval of participant of this right.
- The subjects of the award for this year are: “Life on The Pavement of The Street” in black and white and “Human Relationships” in a conceptual way.
- The participant is allowed to submit a maximum of three images.
5- The winner is allowed to participate again in the prize after at least three years.
- The award should be submitted in cooperation with the Arab Photographers Association, Jordan Branch, through this web site: www.dpclick.com
- The winner is required to submit the original image file and the print file for printing and publishing purposes.
- The work shall be for one artist only, mutual works are not accepted
- The decision of the Arbitration Commission shall be deemed irrevocable and the Arbitration Committee shall have the right to withhold the award or grant it to one or more winners.
- Each prize will be awarded a total prize of US$5,000 (Five thousands US Dollar), in addition, a certificate of appreciation will be granted for each winner.
- The deadline for submitting the work is 15/4/2018.
The rights of the winning works will be transferred to the Palestine International Institution, and the remaining participants will have the right to choose between granting their works to the “Institution” or retrieve them at their own expense.